The programme is available to Investing In Ethnicity members. Get in touch to find out if your company is a member
For further information, please contact us
Event: Peer Mentoring Introduction
The introduction to the Peer Mentoring Programme will be on 10 June at 12pm.Watch intro session
Check-in 1: The Future of Work
As a group, by 30th June please feedback on:
The future of work
– What are the challenges?
– Creating work/life balance in the new normal
– Aiding well-being whilst being authentic
– Dealing with change
Check-in 2: My Career
As a group, by 31st July please feedback on supporting:
– The challenges of managing stakeholders
– Tips on getting the most from your career
– What makes an authentic leader
– Pivoting my goals
Check-in 3: Change the World
As a group, by 31st August please feedback on how we can:
Change the world
– How organisations can do better on the ethnicity agenda
– How we keep the momentum going
– How do we change the future for the next generation?
Event: Peer Mentoring Conclusion
The conclusion and findings to the Peer Mentoring Programme will be on 15 September at 4pm.
Find out how you all did, and the changes your feedback has made.
Empower career progression through peer support and help organisations drive the ethnicity agenda
• Designed to aid organic networking with a purpose, and help
• The app will offer additional support, inspirational chats and further networking
• Future sessions will be planned based on real-time feedback
• Suitable for early to mid-level careers
• Connect with peers from other organisations
• Available to those identifying from an ethnic minority background
Additional career development workshops will be confirmed later in 2021.
Everyone on this course should have received joining instructions and will receive an intro to your peer mentoring group.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.